- 16 out of 24 respondants stated that email was their preferred method to communicate with the doctor or staff, and this was not age dependent.
- 24 out of 24 respondants stated that they had NO concerns regarding email security.
- 24 out of 24 would refer me to a friend or famlily member.
Interesting. I am not sure what it means, but I believe that:
- HIPAA is perhaps a bit overblown.
- People want to communicate by email.
- I'm pretty awesome.
I plan to send more surveys to try to get some real scientific data with hope of publishing it here on my blog.Until then,