- Company A, a software as a service (SAS) solution lands big client, Company B, an EMR company.
- The arrangement flourishes.
In business--and life--the only constant is change. In this case change produced:
- Increase in demand for company B's SAS solution
- Company A needs to invest in infrastructure to support Company B's plans.
Credit Crunch or bad Management?
- Company A unable or unwilling to accomodate Company B's plans
- Company B finds SAS vendor that will
The death spiral begins.
- Company B signs with Company C, the new SAS provider
- Company A makes lay offs of technical employees
- Service declines at Company A
- Company B gets tons of complaints
- Company B pulls remaining clients from Company A
- Company A has problems.
Could this have been avoided by Company A. In this economy, who knows? Probably not. I wish them luck.