What makes you so special? Why would patients go to you over someone else? While it may be difficult to compete with an established group or a large group, you can try to level the playing field--or perhaps tilt it a bit in your own favor--by developing a competitive advantage the amplifies your strengths and exploits your competitors weaknesses. Having Saturday hours when others do not may represent one such competitive advantage. Here are some others:
- Have office hours others do not
- Offer a service others do not
- Learn a new procedure that others are not yet doing
- Treat diagnoses that others find undesirable or less profitable
- Answer your own phones, and do it 24/7
Powered by ScribeFire.