- Tough times for accountants
- Loss of revenue for restaurants
- Decrease big-screen TV sales, among other consumer items
- The demise of the local tennis industry
- A fall in house values
- Decline in school funding
- Displacement of at least 4 workers for every doctor who leaves
- Hospital closures
- Layoffs in law firms, both plaintiff and defense
- Layoffs in all medically related sales forces
Our political leaders must wake up and see it for how it is. It really is that simple.
You can't kill the goose that lays the golden egg.