Errors cost money. Errors result in bad outcomes, unhappy people, and stress. Many errors, if not all, are preventable. Here are 5 things that you can start doing today to become an error free medical practice.
- Automate: Any process that can be parred down and automated ought to be.
- Assure: Quality assurance plans will help you nip problems in the bud and to avoid them altogether.
- Audit: Inspect your work randomly before someone else does it for you.
- Ask: Ask your patients open ended questions and let them answer in their own words.
- Aspire: Aspire to become better at what you do, and how you do it.