Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Guiding Vision


I'd never heard it described quite like that, but guiding vision perfectly describes the concept that I have been trying to convey in several The Independent Urologist posts of recent and past.

A guiding vision.

I like the sound of it. I like its imagery.

A guiding vision, as described to me today by a remarkable coach, Philippa Kennealy MD, represents your long range vision or ultimate goal. This vision guides you and helps you make decisions in the face of uncertainty. It can help you decide where to spend valuable resources or when to join a group or when to leave one.

I have understood the concept for the past 2 years--and it has served me well.
But the words, Guiding Vision; tremendous.

Thanks, Philippa.

The IU.


Powered by ScribeFire.