- Smart room keys: your room key doubles as a charge card and park entrance pass
- Biometric scanning: upon entrance, adults have to scan their index fingers which get matched to the park pass and to the kid's entrance passes
- Photopasses: photographers line Main Street and Hollywood and Sunset taking pictures of guests. Image numbers are infrared scanned onto cards which can be usd by guests to purchase the pictures on line
- Ride-photography: at the end of roller coasters and flumes, guests are shown pictures of themselves during the "big drop" and the pictures can be purchased right there
- Remote card processors: all vendors, even the portable street ones, accept credit cards, room keys, or any sort of electronic form of commerce, as payment
Good technology can well worth the cost of implementation.