There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some things I've been thinking about.



My mind has been full these days with lots of important decisions that must be made.
  • I am in the final phase of a decision to go with a specific EMR vendor.
  • I am combing through my P&L statement with a fine-toothed comb looking to cut any extraneous costs.
  • I am looking at ways to partially outsource my phone systems during overflow periods.
  • I am looking to hire a technical consultant to assist me with laboratory regulations and management.
  • I am looking for more economical ways to spend marketing dollars.
  • I am simultaneously shifting and tightening focus for my practice goals so that I can continue to thrive in a changing environment.
Exciting times, indeed.

The IU.