My mind has been full these days with lots of important decisions that must be made.
- I am in the final phase of a decision to go with a specific EMR vendor.
- I am combing through my P&L statement with a fine-toothed comb looking to cut any extraneous costs.
- I am looking at ways to partially outsource my phone systems during overflow periods.
- I am looking to hire a technical consultant to assist me with laboratory regulations and management.
- I am looking for more economical ways to spend marketing dollars.
- I am simultaneously shifting and tightening focus for my practice goals so that I can continue to thrive in a changing environment.